The SHOCKING Truth About Gluten…
The SHOCKING Truth About Gluten…And Why It Could Be Making You Bloated, Tired And Even Fat!
Hey, this is Joel… co-founder of BioTrust Nutrition… and today I’m here to talk to you about the dangers of gluten, which is secretly hiding in the vast majority of packaged foods (even if you think they’re gluten-free)…not to mention all your favorites like bread, pasta, cereals, and desserts. Even worse, gluten is virtually impossible to escape when dining out, even when ordering from gluten-free menus as cross-contamination runs rampant in restaurant kitchens.
In fact, you may not even realize this, but going on a completely gluten-free diet means totally avoiding many of your favorite foods:
- Bread, pita, bagels, and rolls
- Baked goods, cakes, pies, muffins, cookies, and donuts
- Pasta and noodles
- Crackers, pretzels, and potato chips
- Cereal and granola
- Energy bars and granola bars
- Lunch and pre-seasoned meats
- Pancakes, waffles, French toast, and biscuits
- Salad dressings and marinades
- Soups, sauces and gravies
- Soy sauce and seasonings
So why is gluten such a problem that you MUST avoid? You see, gluten is extremely difficult for most people to properly digest, leading to digestive issues like gas, bloating and overall discomfort. And even if you don’t “feel” these effects from gluten, rest assured it’s still causing “silent havoc” to your gut and immune system. When ingested, gluten can be like shards of glass cutting into the intestinal wall, compromising your immune system, overall health, and can even be the cause of slowed or completely stalled fat loss.
Gluten also seems to play a role in overall metabolism, with compelling evidence in animals showing that gluten intake can lead to weight gain and disturbances in metabolic rate. In a study published in The Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry, researchers from Brazil found that mice fed a gluten-free diet lost significantly more fat than mice fed a gluten-containing diet.1
But what if there was a way that you could (quite literally) have your cake and eat it too?
There is…Gluten Guard®!
Gluten Guard is a blend of three powerful enzymes targeted to break down the difficult-to-digest gliadin protein found in gluten. Traditional gluten digestive enzyme support relies only a single enzyme called DPP IV (Roman numeral 4). While DPP IV is an effective involved in gluten digestion, Gluten Guard goes two steps further to surpass the inferior and incomplete traditional approach for maximal gluten breakdown.
In a study conducted at Deerland Enzymes, a research team led by Dr. John Deaton demonstrated that Gluten Guard has the capability to breakdown over 99% of gliadin within 60 minutes.2 On the other hand, in the same amount of time, DPP IV by itself breaks down less than half that amount.
They found that, after just 7 days of supplementation, folks taking Gluten Guard experienced significant reductions in the frequency and severity of symptoms associated with gluten ingestion.3
In fact, the participants supplementing with Gluten Guard reported significant improvements in the following areas:
- Stomach discomfort
- Rumbling in the tummy
- Emptying bowels
- Hunger pangs
- Energy levels
- Brain fog
- Food cravings
It’s also important to note that there are hard-to-digest plant proteins (like gliadin) in other grains and plant-based foods, including quinoa, oatmeal, barley, rye, corn, and sorghum.4-7 Odds are, you may have experienced similar digestive issues when eating these foods. If so, then Gluten Guard is for you.
We truly believe that everyone should be supplementing with a premium, natural gluten-digestion formula, every day, to avoid gluten related discomfort while also allowing you to regularly enjoy your favorite gluten-containing foods like bread, pasta, and dessert without worry.
To begin experiencing just how easy it is to maximize the healthy digestion and breakdown of gluten with research-backed Gluten Guard, simply choose your money-saving package below the video image on this page and then click Add to Cart.
And of course, just like with all our products, Gluten Guard comes with our Unconditional 1 year, 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee, so there’s nothing to lose, and benefiting from Gluten Guard couldn’t be easier. Just take 1 capsule before all-gluten containing meals.
- Soares FLP, de Oliveira Matoso R, J Nutr Biochem. 2013;24(6):1105-1111. doi:10.1016/j.jnutbio.2012.08.009.
- Deerland Enzymes. Glutalytic Testing. Proprietary research.
- Hudson M, King C. Glutalytic Clinical Trial. Proprietary Research Data.
- Thompson T. J Am Diet Assoc. 2001;101(12):1456-1459. doi:10.1016/S0002-8223(01)00351-0.
- Shewry PR. Avenins: Shewry PR, Casey R, eds. Dordrecht: Springer Netherlands; 1999:79-92. http://www.springerlink.com/index/10.1007/978-94-011-4431-5_4. Accessed June 27, 2016.
- Zevallos VF, Ellis HJ, Suligoj T, Herencia LI, Ciclitira PJ. Am J Clin Nutr. 2012;96(2):337-344. doi:10.3945/ajcn.111.030684.
- Ortiz-Sánchez JP, Cabrera-Chávez F, de la Barca AMC. Nutrients. 2013;5(10):4174-4183. doi:10.3390/nu5104174.